The OpenReview submission site is:
All submissions must follow ACL formatting guidelines, including:
- Submissions should be anonymous and must not include any identifying information about the authors
- Long papers may have up to eight (8) pages of content and short papers may have up to four (4) pages of content.
- You are allowed unlimited pages for references
- Any “Limitations” section or “Ethics Statement” is similar to references; it does not count toward the page limit.
- Please use ACL Pubcheck Tool (https://github.com/acl-org/aclpubcheck) to ensure that your paper is properly formatted.
Clinical NLP 2023 has no preprint restrictions; you may post to arXiv at any time.
Clinical NLP 2023 workshop proceedings are archival will be published on the ACL Anthology.
We encourage submissions of papers submitted to but not accepted by EACL 2023, ACL 2023, or ACL Rolling Review, as long as the topics are relevant to Clinical NLP.
All deadlines are 11:59PM UTC-12:00 (anywhere on Earth)
|Submission deadline (both general and shared task)
||Thursday, May 4, 2023
|Notification of acceptance
||Monday, May 29, 2023
|Final versions of papers due
||Tuesday, June 6, 2023
||Friday, July 14, 2023